In the game LEGO® Juniors Create & Cruise, children 4–7 years old can invent and create their own LEGO cars and minifigures.
Collect coins and get access to LEGO virtual sets, which can be collected by simply touching the screen. Assembled sets will become part of the colorful 3D landscape of the game, in which new adventures await your child.
The Create & Cruise game contains many examples of realistic LEGO structures, and also offers impressive scripts for playing with your child. For example, you can try to guess why a beautiful princess rides a police car, which has legs instead of wheels?
* No in-app purchases
* NEW levels with exciting scenarios
* NEW models: new construction kits and fun games. Now your child can play with helicopters and big trucks!
* Large selection minifurok and many original machines for combining and creating new technology. The more you play, the more items you get!
* Bright, funny and friendly animated videos and melodies
* Intuitive icons and navigation buttons that simplify the game. The ability to read and write is not required.
* Build virtual models from LEGO® cubes
* No third-party advertising
* No links to sites
Read more about LEGO® Juniors:
The LEGO® Juniors series was created to give children of 4–7 years old a positive first experience of assembling known and simple models from LEGO cubes. Details of the LEGO Juniors kits are sorted into numbered packages, which allows you to immediately start the game. A child can assemble a set without the help of parents, which will be an additional source of pride for the little builder.
For assistance, contact LEGO customer support.
Contact information can be found at http://service.lego.com/contactus
For more information, see http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © The LEGO Group, 2017